At RunCanvas Coaching, our mission is simple: we want to help you achieve your fitness goals. We believe that we can best assist you throughout your journey by providing a training plan just for you; primarily based on your goals, abilities, and life.
Services included in your monthly coaching are:
- An initial consultation to discuss your running goals, abilities, and life as it pertains to your current, past, and future training.
- Fully customized training plans created by certified coach, and adjustments made through the training cycle as needed.
- Unlimited communication with coach as needed through the training cycle in the VDOT app.
- Strategic pre-race discussion as needed including nutrition discussions.
Your commitment includes:
- Uploading your training data into the VDOT App or manual entering data
- This information is vital to the success of you reaching your goals as the feedback allows for better modification and customization of workouts and overall training programs.
- Always notifying your coach if you have something that seems to be causing you pain outside normal training/muscle soreness so she can quickly give advice as to how to proceed. This gives the best opportunity to limit injuries.
- I understand that training programs are made specifically for me and shall not be shared with others without consent from RunCanvas Coaching.
- Training/Racing, doing your best, and having fun along the way!
- I give RunCanvas permission to post post-race congratulatory statements on the Runcanvas Blog and Social Media pages which could include pictures and tagging you in the post.
I hereby contract Janell McKinney owner and coach of RunCanvas Coaching, as my personal running coach. I agree to pay for coaching services up front as agreed upon. I agree that should I require any one-on-one coaching outside the time included in my monthly coaching package that I am expected to pay a rate of $65 an hour for said services. I understand that these services can, at my discretion, either be billed as one complete hour or split into two half hour sessions. I understand that ALL services I require are to be billed and paid for up front before I receive said services.
WAIVER AND RELEASE FROM LIABILITY
In consideration of RunCanvas Coaching for the purposes of improving my fitness, I hereby attest that I am in good health and that my statements in the Consultation Questionnaires are accurate to the best of my knowledge. I fully understand the risk involved in such a fitness/running program and accept for myself, my heirs, and my personal representatives’ full responsibility for personal bodily injury, death, or property losses that may occur as a result of my being a part of this program or engaging in training sessions. I hereby indemnify and save and hold harmless my coach and RunCanvas Coaching from any loss, liability, damage and cost I may incur due to my participation in this program. I have read this waiver and release from liability, and further agree that no oral representations, statements or inducements apart from the foregoing written agreement have been made.
You acknowledge that RunCanvas Coaching is not a medical practice and does not employ doctors or licensed health care providers of any kind. Accordingly, RunCanvas Coaching cannot and will not provide medical examinations or medical or healthcare advice. You are strongly encouraged to have a complete physical examination by a licensed medical doctor prior to beginning any work-out program or strenuous new activity, including but not limited to Athletic Activities for which RunCanvas Coaching Services are provided. If you have a history of heart disease, you should consult a physician before undertaking any Athletic Activities.
This contract goes into effect when services are paid and training is loaded in the VDOT Online Application.