This is a list of the One-on-one packages RunCanvas Coaching offers. If you would prefer the customized training plans check out this page!
Work one-on-one with a certified coach! Prescribed workouts will be uploaded into the VDOT App every 1-2 weeks and consistently updated based on your progress and feedback. Tailored to your personal needs and daily schedules. Ideally athletes would be able to commit a minimum of 5 days of training to receive best results.
Training plans include;
- Initial consultation
- Full Service online coaching offered through VDOT training App
- Pre-hab exercises
- Uploaded workouts and feedback
- Plan adjustments as needed
- Performance nutrition guidance (as needed)
- Unlimited communication via text, phone calls or email with certified coach
Athletes who wish to pay monthly for the desired coaching package can check out the VDOT Market Place
Customized Private Online coaching – 4 month Package
6 months of Private Online Coaching
1 year Personal Online Coaching
One-On-One Coaching Sessions-$60/ 1 hour sessions
- In-Person Coaching is exclusively for runners in the Kansas City area, or runners visiting from out of state. In-Person Coaching offers the benefit of live coaching sessions during your training that help ensure that the workouts are performed correctly, provide motivation and stimulus for improvement, and give the athlete an opportunity to seek feedback on technique, pacing, and other factors influencing performance.
- This package can also include one-on-one goal specific race pacing. (some limitations apply).
- If you are interested in this package please email runcanvas@ yahoo.com
Small Group Coaching Sessions- Inquire for pricing
- Like In-Person Coaching, small group sessions offers the benefit of live coaching sessions during your training that help ensure that the workouts are performed correctly, provide motivation and stimulus for improvement, and give the athlete an opportunity to seek feedback on technique, pacing, and other factors influencing performance. Small groups sessions add in the benefit of having a team to train with and making private sessions more affordable.
- If you are interest in this package please email runcanvas
RunCanvas offers both Customized plans and Private coaching options. Check out the Runcanvas Coaching page to see which one would fit your needs best.