WELCOME TO RunCanvas Coaching!
What we offer, customized training plans for ALL runners. Mile to Marathon
RunCanvas Coaching is seeking passionate runners of ALL ABILITIES. Who are committed to challenging their mind body and spirit though the gift of running. Runners who are willing to engage in frequent two-way open communication in an effort to partner with a qualified coach that will build a custom plan, then guide you through the entire training cycle.
One-On-One Coaching Sessions-$60/ 1 hour sessions
- In-Person Coaching is exclusively for runners in the Kansas City area, or runners visiting from out of state. In-Person Coaching offers the benefit of live coaching sessions during your training that help ensure that the workouts are performed correctly, provide motivation and stimulus for improvement, and give the athlete an opportunity to seek feedback on technique, pacing, and other factors influencing performance.
- This package can also include one-on-one goal specific race pacing. (some limitations apply).
- If you are interested in this package please email runcanvas@ yahoo.com
Small Group Coaching Sessions- Inquire for pricing
- Like In-Person Coaching, small group sessions offers the benefit of live coaching sessions during your training that help ensure that the workouts are performed correctly, provide motivation and stimulus for improvement, and give the athlete an opportunity to seek feedback on technique, pacing, and other factors influencing performance. Small groups sessions add in the benefit of having a team to train with and making private sessions more affordable.
How it works
- This initial consultation is important part of the coaching process; getting to know you, the runner. During the initial consultation runners will answer questions about their goals, training history/habits, injuries (past and present), and preferences. This will help your certified coaching build the ideal training plan for you
- Customized Training Plan built by certified coach, just for you
- A training plan built just for you. Taking your from where you are now to where you want to be. New PRs, distance and beyond
- Private Coaching includes
- Additional support and accountability the whole way
- More than a prewritten training plan. Your plan will come with feedback, and adjustments. Nudges to get your through the tough spots and grace to accommodate you when “life happens.”